Midnight Mystery #2
After being captured by a double-crossing client, paranormal detective Ezekiel "Zeke" King must fight for his life against a sinister spell!
Perfect for fans of Supernatural, X-Files, Hellboy, and Batman: The Animated Series!
- Story and artwork: Bernie Gonzalez
- Letterer: Wes Locher
- 25 pages, full-color, newsprint
- Publisher: Alterna Comics
- Cover price: $1.50
- Release date: January 2019
...what makes Midnight Mystery work well as a story is the strong thematic foundation that Gonzalez has built. In the end, the story isn’t about the ghost, but about a man unwilling to let go of his life and those left behind...It’s a story about literally exorcising the ghosts of the past and the effects they carry into the present, and that makes the story much more human and relatable.
- chicocomicspage.blogspot.com (review of Midnight Mystery #2)
This is another nice issue, with dead actors, possessed skulls and a short flashback to the lead characters past...If you enjoy spooky episodic stories, Midnight Mystery is for you.
- wehaveahulk.co.uk (review of Midnight Mystery #2)